Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Beginnings

It is Christmas Eve, 2009. I am starting the journey of writing my thoughts here in this internet world. It is different than writing in my journal that no one reads - except the one time that I caught Shawn reading it right after we were married, that was a fun discussion! My goal is to put some thoughts that have been rambling around inside of me down in some order. I am writing as though someone may read this, but in fact there may be no readers but me and God. That, I am fine with. If you are not me or God but you are in fact reading this, you may find me rambling and I would encourage skipping to key words that look interesting to you.

It is in my heart to write a book about being single. So much of this blog will capture my random thoughts about that topic. I will no doubt jump onto other soapbox issues as they pop up, but that is the main purpose of me sitting at my dining room table and sneaking a few quiet moments until my daughter wakes up.

This being my first post, and Christmas Eve, I will keep it brief and post so I can learn what it feels like to be a blogger.

Merry Christmas all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read everything that is on your heart to write.

    Love you!

    jetta

    ReplyDelete