Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thank You

I am going to post two blogs today, this one will be very short.  I want to take a minute and say thank you to those of you who read my ramblings. Blogging is a strange experience. I sit in my dining room for a few minutes at a time until something takes shape. I read and re-read, then hit share. I never know who reads it, who will share it, who will comment or who will be impacted by these little rabbit trails I send out to the internet. I am always blessed and encouraged when someone finds me to tell me that they could relate to something I wrote, or that they appreciate my honesty. 

Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually does read it other than my family. Then someone will see me at church, at the grocery store or send me a private message to let me know that what I am going through hit a nerve with their own personal experience. 

It means a lot to me that we can do life together even if we don't see each other on a regular basis. I hope we can do more of it in the future. 

I pray that this year is full of "more than you could hope for or dream of" kind of blessings, new and exciting adventures, and for the restoring of hopes and dreams that have been stolen. 

Thanks for sharing the journey with me. 


Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment