Monday, January 18, 2010

then sings my soul

yup, it is monday..the day of voice lessons. i don't have my glasses on and i almost typed lesions. anyway...voice lessons. i have a love/hate relationship with them. i love singing, but i find myself feeling secretly insulted because people totally underestimate how challenging singing is. i think most people think "how hard can it be?", so they expect to be brilliant in 10 weeks - but it just isn't so. i think my blog feels more like a rant than it should.

do you know what i love? when my little baby girls whaps my face while she is falling asleep. it is like she is trying to find, or make another nose on my face. i find it extremely entertaining.

yesterday they announced that shawn and i would be ordained. shawn is going to make a clerical collar and see if his dad will call him father. i love my husband. speaking of that, he is talking to me about king abimilech right now. i don't know at what point i can convince him that anything that involves more than two syllables at a time after 10:00 PM will be met by me with glazy eyes and simple mmm-hmmmmsss. night people - honestly, how do they do it?

i have become that lady that smells her baby's bum to see if she is poopy. this is a strange transformation for me. i never really knew that another human beings bowel movements would become so intrinsic to my daily life.

no good segues from there....

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment